|Job Title:||Technical Assistant|
|Reports To:||Assistant Manager|
Responsible for all time availability of power supply in conformity with the company specifications and standards
1. Carry out construction and maintenance of overhead lines, switch gear, transformers and underground cables in accordance with company standards
2. Maintain daily records; organize line clearance and handle assigned system emergencies
3. Carry out commercial survey for new connections and effect new connections and meter installations.
4. Visit all Customers monthly, conduct Meter Audits and carry out disconnections and reconnections as per UEDCL Policy
5. Devise quick means of identifying causes of power failures and rectify them
6. Apply safety measures for self and subordinates, on all assignments in the course of duties at all times.
7. Produce and submit monthly reports on faults and make prompt accountabilities.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Trained in SOR at least to level 3 will be added advantage.
• At least three (3) years of post-qualification in electrical industry
|Knowledge and Skills|
• Leadership Skills,
• Team Builder and Mentor,
• Strong interpersonal skills,
• High level of integrity
• Customer Focus
• Highly Motivated
• Ability to drive and possession of Valid Driving Permit
• Ability to work for long hours whenever called for with minimal supervision.
• Team player with ability to motivate a team
• Willingness to help