|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Reports To:||Territory Manager/Assistant Manager|
Responsible for handling treasury and billing functions, Coordinate front office, attend to customer queries promptly, Manage Finance and station Assets. Also manages the general Administration of the station.
1. Promote safe custody of all office documents and ease of retrieval
2. Type and file documents, photocopying and binding articles in line with the company strategy.
3. Prepare refreshments to staffs on time and washing utensils in line with company strategy.
4. Promote timely Opening, cleaning and closing of the offices.
5. Receive visitors and clients and schedule their appointments.
6. Distribute information to and from head office and other stake holders.
7. Handle all duties as may be delegated by the Manager Pole Plant.
8. Perform any other duties as may be assigned
|Knowledge and Skills|
• MUST have Bachelor’s Degree in business related Disciplines from a recognized university.
• Experience of at least 2 years in a reputable public or private organization
• Computer literacy with competences in Microsoft office is a must.
• High level of Integrity, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be organized, good time keeper and pays attention to details.
MUST BE READY TO WORK UPCOUNTRY