|Job Title:||Logistics and Admin Officer|
|Reports To:||Principal HR & Administration Officer|
Responsible for the implementation of UEDCL transport and fleet management, stores and warehousing and asset management, in order to support the Company’s strategic Plan of efficient service delivery.
1. Support Estates and Admin Office, to Manage UEDCL fleet and Facilities, in line with the fleet management policies, prepare fuel reports, identify maintenance needs, monitor fuel consumption and maintenance issues to ensure value for money
2. Prepares timely reports Including: Extracts of weekly online fleet updates and monthly reports for Management discussions.
3. Enables civil works & Admin functions to be delivered expeditiously.
4. Manages all service providers by sourcing, and evaluating local quotations before seeking approvals.
5. Supports Estates and Admin Office to manage UEDCL Tower excellently for retention of tenants.
6. Coordinates vehicle movements and manages all the Drivers (including their welfare and training).
7. Plans and budgets for all fleet and facilities including: services & repairs, maintenance, licenses and insurance covers.
8. Ensure that proper asset management is performed in adherence to UEDCL rules, regulations, policies and strategies and that inventory procedures are complied with.
9. Receiving, inspecting and verification of all incoming equipment, furniture and supplies and scheduling deliveries to users after following public procurement processes.
10. Manage update and accurate Assets inventory for the Company at all times.
11. Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
|Knowledge and Skills|
• The Logistics Officer should possess a university degree in Logistics/Fleet Management /Business Administration or a related field.
• 4 years of experience in Fleet/facilities/Estates management or Head of Administration in busy institutions, with good understanding of procedures in Public institutions.
• The Candidate must demonstrate the Essence of meeting deadlines in managing this function.
• computer literate with hands on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel
• Must be very organized, good time keeper, demonstrate ability to multi-task and process information into action in short times.
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive manual cars will be considered an advantage.