|Reports To:||Technical Assistant|
To support the Technical assistant in: Connections, Power restorations, Network Expansion and Maintenance while paying strict attention to safety.
1. Carry out construction of the distribution system extensions, development schemes and services in conformity with UEDCL’s specifications and standards
2. Carry out installations and maintenance of overhead lines, switch gear, distribution transformers and underground cables according to UEDCL standards.
3. Carry out line clearance as need arises
4. Account for materials issued for construction and maintenance works plus ensuring safe custody of tools.
5. Carry out connections of new customers (service connections and meter installations).
6. Assist in carrying out disconnections and reconnections as may be requested from time to time
7. Apply without exception safety measures per assignment while carrying out any duties.
8. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Technical Assistant.
• Certificate /Diploma in electrical engineering
At least Two (2) years post qualification experience in electrical related industry.
• Honesty and integrity
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer care skills
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to work under stressful environments