|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Reports To:||Territory Manager|
To Plan, Coordinate and monitor all the activities involved in the operations of the station
1. Prepare the station budget and activity implementation plans and ensure adherence to.
2. Review and make recommendations for the construction and maintenance of electrical lines according to company standards.
3. Plan, authorize and carry out commercial survey for new electrical lines.
4. Coordinate and Attend to all electrical related complaints and maintain staff to customer, staff to-staff good relationships
5. Promote and maintain availability of power supply in conformity with the company’s specification and standards.
6. Promote and Coordinate safe, economical, efficient and effective operation of electrical equipment/gadgets and power lines.
7. Promote and enforce company policy on power supply and adherence to safety measures.
8. Identify risks in the section and devise mechanisms of mitigating them.
9. Prepare and submit periodic reports as required and advice management on appropriate solution and steps to address some of the operational problems. Ensure accurate /Legal connections and total revenue collections
10. Increase in the customer base by regular sensitization, in line with set financial guidelines and procedures
11. Prudent Management and accountability for all Company assets in your jurisdiction
|Knowledge and Skills|
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), Electrical engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
• A diploma in electrical engineering is an advantage
• Professional Qualification At least Stage II, i.e. ACCA, CPA
• Experience of not less than 3 years in a reputable public or private organization
• Proficiency in handling of Sun system, Inspirosoft &Sun Vision, Financial Analytical Skills & Problem solving Skills, should have good written communication skills.
• Proven Track record of Integrity & Work ethics, committed team player who is result oriented
• Knowledge of Electrical engineering will be an added advantage