BID NOTICE UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACT
Supply of 7500 drums of Creosote Oil – UEDCL/SUPLS/2016/10092
- The Uganda Electricity Distribution Limited has allocated funds for the supply of 7500 drums of Creosote Oil under framework contract.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the framework contracts as contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given here: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Plot 37, Nakasero Road, 6th Floor UEDCL Tower, P.O.Box 7390 Kampala-Uganda.
- Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Ltd shall hold a mandatory pre-bid meeting for potential bidders on 24th January 2017 at 10.00am (local time) at UEDCL Lugogo Treatment Plant & Stores, 4th Street Industrial Area- Kampala, Uganda.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX.300,000. The method of payment will be by depositing money on UEDCL bank account and presentation of a banking slip
- Bids must be delivered to the address above at 8(c) at or before 09th February 2017, 11:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX.80,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Eighty Million). Bid security must be valid until 30th August 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 09th February 2017, 11:30 am.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: Plot 37,Nakasero Road,6th Floor,UEDCL Tower.
- (b) Documents will be issued from: Plot 37, Nakasero Road, 6th Floor, UEDCL Tower
- (c) Bids must be delivered to: Plot 37, Nakasero Road, 6th Floor, UEDCL Tower
- (d) Address of bid opening: Plot 37, Nakasero Road, 6th Floor,UEDCL Tower, UEDCL Boardroom
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publish bid notice
||10th January 2017
|b. Pre-bid meeting where applicable
||24th January 2017, 10am (local time)
|c. Bid closing Date
||09th February 2017
|d. Evaluation process
||17th February 2017
|e. Display & communication of best evaluated bidder notice
||09th March 2017
|f. Contract Signature
||After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and Solicitor General’s approval.