BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
Construction of power lines to Batika and line extension in Otuboi in Rakai and Dokolo Districts.
Procurement Reference Number: UEDCL/WORKS/2017/10063
- The Government of Uganda represented by Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Ltd has allocated funds for Construction of power lines in Rakai and Dokolo Districts.
- Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Ltd invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of power lines as mentioned above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Ltd and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, working days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX.150,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Fifty thousand only). The method of payment will be by depositing money on UEDCL bank account and presentation of a banking slip.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00am (local time) on Thursday 04th May 2017.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security of UGX.12,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Twelve Million only).
Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below in 8(d) at 11:30am (local time) on Thursday 04th May 2017.
- (a) Address documents may be inspected at: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Ltd, Head Procurement & Disposal Unit, Plot 37,Nakasero Road,6th Floor,UEDCL Tower, P.O. Box 7390, Kampala - Uganda
- (b) Address documents will be issued from: Same as in 8(a) above
- (c) Address Bids must be delivered to: Same as in 8(a) above
- (d) Address of Bid Opening: Same as in 8(a) above
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publish bid notice
||30th March 2017
|b. Pre-bid meeting where applicable
|c. Bid closing Date
||04th May 2017
|d. Evaluation process
||10th May 2017
|e. Display & communication of best evaluated bidder notice
||25th May 2017
|f. Contract award and signature
||30th May 2017